PLEASE READ THIS POLICY CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THE PLATFORM
1. Information Collected from You
In order for you to access certain areas of the Website and web/ mobile application, we may require you to provide us with certain information ("Personal Information"). Personal Information includes the following information:
- Your full name, address, e-mail address, telephone number, date of birth and bank or payment card details and any proof of your identity and/or address that we may request;
- Details of any transactions you carry out through our Website using your OmniCard® account and of the fulfilment of your requests;
- ITR, TAX certificates or any other income documents as necessary by us;
- Your participation in any promotion sponsored by us;
- Correspondence that you send us;
- Calls that we make to you or you make to us;
- Surveys that you complete through the Website or based on our request;
- Your IP address, log-in times, operating system and browser type; and
- Details of your visits to our Website including, but not limited to, Traffic Data, location data, weblogs and other communication data, whether this is required for our own billing purposes or otherwise and the resources that you access whilst visiting our Website.
- Your image for creating your profile picture and/or completing KYC (Know-your-customer) process
- Your contact list so that you can use “Pay-to Friend” & “Mobile Recharge” features
2. Usage Data Collected
We automatically track and collect the following categories of information when you visit our Website:
- IP addresses
- Domain servers;
- Types of computers accessing the Website;
- Types of web browsers used to access the Website;
- Referring source which may have sent you to the Website; and
- Other information associated with the interaction of your browser and the Website (collectively " Usage Data " ).
- Your image will be collected for account profile image. Your image during KYC will be collected for completing your Know Your Customer information.
- Your contact number will be fetched from your phone to use feature like "Pay to Friend" and "Recharge".
Use & Storage of Information
1. We use your Information for the following purposes:
- To operate and administer your OmniCard® account and to provide services that you have requested;
- To carry out your instructions to make and receive payments and undertake transactions using our services, including verifying that you have sufficient funds in your OmniCard® wallet andor Card to make such payments;
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of the Website;
- To notify you about changes to our service(s);
- To improve our internal customer support training,
- To comply with financial services regulations including retention of financial information and transactions;
- For financial and identity checks, fraud prevention checks, anti-money laundering and credit checks;
- For customer service, including answering questions and responding to feedback and complaints;
- To enhance the security of our services;
- To ensure that content on our Website is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer; and
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you.
2. Retention of Data
As per regulatory and/or statutory guidelines, we will maintain your records and all the transaction log undertaken for a period of 5 and 10 years respectively amended from time to time after closure of your OmniCard® account, which will include your personal data such as your name, contact details, customer number and transaction history, etc.. These records and data shall be made available for scrutiny to RBI or any other agency agencies as may be advised by RBI. Other than the mentioned Data, we will delete and destroy all Personal Information that we hold about you when you (or we) terminate your OmniCard® account.
Please note that we will not store your credit card information.
Please note that we will never ask you to disclose your personal or security details by e-mail. If you receive any e-mail purportedly from OmniCard requesting your personal or security details, please do not respond to it ("Such E-mail").
Please forward any Such E-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and thereafter delete the e-mail immediately.
1. We do not disclose your Information to any third parties other than the Website's affiliates and the following:
- a prospective buyer of our business or a buyer of a substantial number of the shares in our business;
- the police, other lawful enforcement body, regulatory body or court if we are under a duty or required by law to disclose or share your personal data , or to protect the rights, property, or safety of ourselves or our group companies, our customers, or others;
- Financial institutions with whom we partner to jointly provide better services, facilities or products to you. These financial institutions may only use your information for providing to you their services and market OmniCard® related products without requiring your further consent.
- third parties where you have expressed an interest in receiving information about their goods and services;
- third parties who referred you to us initially and to whom we owe a commission payment as a result of the referral. Where the commission payment is based on transaction volumes, numbers or types of transactions, we may share that information with that third party, but we will not disclose the full details of each of your transactions without your further written consent; and
- third parties we may occasionally use to provide you with the services that you have requested. We require these third parties to not use your personal information for any other purpose.
2. We also use Information in aggregate form (so that no individual user is identified):
- To build up marketing profiles;
- To aid strategic development;
- To audit usage of the Website
3. We reserve the right to disclose Information if required to do so by law or if we believe that it is necessary to do so to protect and defend the rights, property or personal safety of the Website, or its users.
Fraud and Credit Agencies.
- When you open a OmniCard® account, at intervals of up to every 3 (three) months and at any other time we feel it is necessary to do so to protect our financial interests and prevent money-laundering or fraud, we share certain information about you and your OmniCard® account, financial history and transactions as part of our normal business operations with banks, payment facilitator partners, credit/debit card processing services, identity verification service providers and credit reference agencies (including, but not limited to) to identify and verify users, to limit our exposure to fraud and other criminal activities and to manage our financial risk. We can provide you with a list of the credit reference agencies we use upon your written request to email@example.com . When conducting identification or fraud prevention checks, the relevant parties may retain a record of our query along with your information and may share this information with other fraud prevention agencies. If you want to know what information these companies hold about you, you can write to them to request access to your information.
- Anti-Money Laundering Policy
- report such transaction to the applicable central, state, provincial or local authorities and law enforcement agencies;
- de-activate or terminate your OmniCard® account forthwith;
- withhold any funds held in your OmniCard® wallet; and/or
- restrict you from registering a OmniCard® account on or with our Website or any of our affiliated websites.
- We may contact you via the registered e-mail address and phone number registered with your OmniCard® account. You may also receive system-generated transactional e-mails such as confirmations, notification of receipt of payments, notification of password changes etc. which are necessary for the proper operation and administration of your OmniCard® account. You expressly consent to receive such communications from us, irrespective of whether your phone number is registered on the National Do Not Call Registry.
- As a OmniCard® account holder, you will occasionally receive information by e-mail from us, unless you have expressly chosen not to receive such communication, about products, services and special deals which we think will be of interest to you via our newsletter. You can change whether or not you receive newsletters from us. However please note that you will still receive communication regarding your OmniCard® account such as transactional e-mails or other notifications affecting the operation of your OmniCard® account or our legal relationship.
- Phishing is the name given to attempts to steal personal details and financial account details from a website user. "Phishers" use fake or "spoof" emails to lead users to counterfeit websites where the user is tricked into entering their personal details, such as credit card numbers, user names and passwords.
- If you receive such an e-mail or are asked for your password by anyone claiming to work for us please forward the e-mail or report the incident by e-mail to our compliance officer.
Links to Our Website and to Other Websites
- You must always obtain the prior written approval before creating a hyperlink in any form from a third-party website to any webpage on the OmniCard’s Website or web/ mobile application. We may or may not give such approval at its absolute discretion. In normal circumstances, we may only approve a hyperlink which displays plainly our name or website address. Any use or display of our logos, trade names and trademarks as a hyperlink will not be approved unless in very exceptional circumstances and may be subject to a fee as Eroute may determine at its absolute discretion. We are not responsible for the setup of any hyperlink from a third-party website to any OmniCard® website or any of its application. Any links so set up shall not constitute any form of co-operation with, or endorsement by, OmniCard® of such third-party website. Any link to our website shall always be an active and direct link to our website and shall be made directly to the home or front page of our website only and no "framing" or "deep-linking" of any webpage of our Website or content is allowed. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to create a hyperlink to any page of our Website on a third-party website.
- "Cookies" are small computer files that are transferred to your computer's hard drive that contain information such as user ID, user preferences, lists of pages visited and activities conducted while browsing the Website. At your option, expense and responsibility, you may block cookies or delete cookies from your hard drive. However, by disabling cookies, you may not have access to the entire set of features of the Website.
- Other Cookies used by our business partners may collect other non-personally identifying information, such as the computer's IP address, type of operating system, type of internet browsing software, what web pages were viewed at what time, the geographic location of your internet service provider and demographic information, such as gender and age range. This information is used to provide the Website or web/ mobile application with more information about our user's demographics and internet behaviours. You may find out more about the information collected and how to opt-out of receiving these Cookies by visiting our partner's website.
- We do not link the information stored in these Cookies directly to any of your Information you submit while on the Website.
Strictly Necessary Cookies
These are cookies which are essential for our Website to operate such as those which identify you so you can log into your OmniCard® account. They allow you to move around our Website or application and use the services you have requested. These Cookies will be activated when you enter our Website or mobile/ web application and as you use our Website or web/ mobile application.
These include Cookies which are necessary to assist in meeting our regulatory compliance obligations, such as anti-money laundering and anti-fraud obligations, and prevent your OmniCard® account from being hijacked. These cookies will be activated when you enter our Website and as you use our Website.
These are Cookies that help us to improve how our Website or mobile/ web application works and to deliver a better service to you. For example, they will assess which pages you visit most often or if you get an error message. They also allow us to see if you have used the Website or mobile/ web application of one of our group or affiliated companies. All information collected by these Cookies is aggregated and therefore anonymous.
These Cookies allow us to deliver a more personalised service to you and allow our Website or web/ mobile application to remember choices you have made such as the language you prefer or the region you are in. They may also be used to provide services you have requested such as being able to comment on one of our blogs.
Third Party Cookies
When you visit a page on our Website with content embedded from third parties, for example, YouTube or Twitter, Cookies may be downloaded onto your device. We do not set or control these Cookies. If you are concerned about the types of Cookies that may be downloaded you check the third-party websites for more information about these Cookies.
- Blocking Cookies
Updates to this Notice
We may occasionally update this Policy. Use of our Services after an update constitutes consent to the updated notice to the extent permitted by law. If we make significant changes, we will notify you of such changes in advance. Please take the time to periodically review this Policy for the latest information on our privacy practices.
In limited circumstances we also may use "Web Beacons" to collect anonymous, non-Information about your use of our Website or web/ mobile APP and the websites of selected sponsors and advertisers, and your use of e-mails, special promotions or newsletters we send to you. Web Beacons are tiny graphic image files imbedded in a web page or email that provide a presence on the web page or e-mail and send back to its home server information from the user's browser. The information collected by web beacons allows us to statistically monitor how many people are using the Website and selected sponsors' and advertisers' websites, or opening our e-mails, and for what purposes.
We may use third party website analytics services in connection with the Website or an APP. These analytics services do not collect information that you do not voluntarily enter into the Website or an APP. These services do not track your browsing habits across websites which do not use their services. We are using the information collected from these services to find usability problems to make the Website or an APP easier to use. The recordings will never identify you or your account.
Security Checks , Review and Releases
To maintain a high level of security, we reserve the right to conduct a security review at any time to validate your identity, verify your financial transactions and further document your consent to this Agreement. To facilitate these security checks, you agree to provide such identification or other information or documentation as we, in our sole and unfettered discretion, deem necessary. If you fail to comply with any security request, we reserve the right to void your OmniCard® account. You will be notified of such verification request by e-mail or telephone and your OmniCard® account balances will be forfeited if you fail to provide us with such requested documentation and information within the time period reasonably specified by us. Such request for documentation and information may include a sworn affidavit of identity and eligibility, release of liability in favour of us and publicity authorization.
You may choose not to provide us with any Information while accessing the Website. In such an event, you can still access much of the Website; however, you will not be able to access and use those portions of the Website that require your Information.
Confidentiality and Security
- comply with a court order or other legal process;
- Protect the rights, property or safety of OmniCard® or another party.
- I give consent to OmniCard® to collect KYC documents from various statutory or Government agencies on my behalf.
Any information that you may reveal in a review posting or other online discussion or forum is intentionally open to the public and is not in any way private. You should think carefully before disclosing any personally identifiable information in any public forum. What you have written may be seen and/or collected by third parties and may be used by others in ways we are unable to control or predict.
- We are committed to ensuring that your Information is secure. To prevent unauthorised access or disclosure of Information we have physical, electronic and managerial procedures in place to keep your information safe. Once logged into your OmniCard® account, all internet communication is secured using Transport Layer Security (TLS) technology and the connection is encrypted and authenticated using AES 128bit encryption key.
However, this high level of protection can only be effective if you follow certain security practices yourself. You must never share your OmniCard® account or login details with anyone. If you are concerned that any of your login details have been compromised, you can change them any time once you are logged on but you should always also immediately contact customer services at email@example.com or OmniCard Helpdesk and tell us why you think your login details have been compromised. Please read our Terms and Conditions for further information on how to keep your OmniCard account safe.
You have a legal right to a copy of any Information about you held by us. You also have a right to correct any errors in that Information. As mentioned above, you have a right to request that we cease to use your Information for direct marketing purposes.
Restriction of Liability
- We makes no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the contents of this Website and expressly disclaim liability for errors and omissions in the contents of this Website.
- No warranty of any kind, implied, expressed or statutory, including but not limited to the warranties of non-infringement of third party rights, title, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and freedom from computer virus, is given with respect to the contents of the Website or its hyperlinks to other internet resources.
- Reference in this Website to any specific commercial products, processes, or services, or the use of any trade, firm or corporation name is for the information and convenience of the public, and does not constitute endorsement, recommendation, or favouring by us.
- The contents of this website are under copyright and/or trademark of their original author(s) unless otherwise noted on the page itself.
If you have questions or concerns, feel free to e-mail us or to correspond at firstname.lastname@example.org or OmniCard Helpdesk and we will attempt to address your issue.